Thursday, October 9, 2008

WORD FOR ALL MY FRENZ.THANKS & LOVE YOU GUYS!

Its already 8.22am now & i am still doing my update for the last post...Buts I'm really sry guys for the missing out update...Cause i been meeting out diff groups of frenz lately & whenever i got home its already like the morning & its time to turn in...

Really Have alot of fun & really glad that i have so many frenz around me...All of them really care abt me & make effort to date me out be4 my enlistment...I am really grateful to frenz likes this...

SO SO! Thanks you guys & gals!

1st will be my BROTHERS TEAM,Which include (Eugene,Ying Hao + Min Min,Jac,Liyanah,Zhe Xiang & Xiao Bai)

Next will be my Buddy's Buddy's which have (Kok Hao,Lesli,Alice,Wei Chong,Kelvin & Chang rong)

Then My Boss Michal & his helper Micky...Cause i use to slack at their shop alot...
Also Jing Yi & My Ah Ma aka Michelle & jo!
Last but not least a new smiley i jus know,Gladys,Yan Ying <3

Thanks for all the Date & Outing u guys have gave me! LOVE YOU GUYS ALOT!!!

"Friends like u guys is like drinking water which i can't live on with it"

No comments: