Thursday, October 9, 2008

LAST WEEK be4 Enlistment

Monday.

Wake up & Meet my Brothers For Dinner at Pizza Hut in Kovan,After which we move on the plan to prawning at paris ris...
But sad to said there is onli Jac & Bf + Me...
I am like so bright...But still i enjoy it!
Cause Jac & I really chat alot & here is the onli pick when she pluck the prawn shell for me...
Thanks ar my Bro aka Expensive Gf aka Jac! HAHA...

So sweet of her~
Tues.

Met Up with my buddy buddy at bugis cause kok hao said he is going to get his shoe which he didn't in the end!So we ended in fusion playing pool...
Till we are hungry then we move on to the student cafe in bugis to have our dinner...
Its great to have my corn sauce fish steak again! yum yum~
Then we travel down to geylang for tou hua but cannot find the big shop! They said its close?After having out 2nd round of food they came over my place to Swim & ton...


Wed

Dated Gladys out for a movie & dinner...
08.10.08,Gladys & Sky
Met at vivo & i got her a little gift! Hope she like it =D
We went for movie Connected which is like damm nice!!! U guys sure can't miss it man!
Connected
After the movie we went walking ard vivo looking for a book store & i got my book "Twilight"...
And then we went to look at the dogs which i feel like hugging one back...But i think my sis will kill me for sure if i do that...
So we move on the date to sentosa & we caught our 2nd movie "Song of sea" Its nice with all the 3D effects going around the water fall...

Lastly! We went over to CAFE DEL MAR! My fav place for relaxing...

Get to know her alot more by lying on the bed with our drinks & food.Under moonlight & stars with music hitting into our body...
I LOVE THAT FEELING!
she is really such a nice & sweet gal & we hit off really well...
Its Getting late & i sent her home by a cab & got home too =)
Its a sweet feeling going out with her & she is a real cheerful gal...
Cause whatever action i do or words i said,she will be laughing like hell...
So cute lah her!!!
O ya sweetie! Gotten to keep ur promise meeting me up on my book out day ya!?keke
Cause i am sure i be Missing You Badly by then!
Thanks for the Great Day & Wonderful Date!

No comments: