Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Day be4 enlist

Finally got to meet up with ah ma!
As she is always busy with her date & stuff,in fact me too lah...HAHA

Woke up late & i was late for like 30min while she was walking ard amk hub on her own...
But no complain from her...Quite guai ar? LOLS

So we went for lunch at FISH &CO first,Cause both of us are really hungry...

My last with hair pic with ah ma Then ah ma accompany me to NTUC to shop for my army necessities...
It was quite last min i know...
But i'm busy lately! T.T

Next,we head down to bugis & collect my customised beanie be4 i get my botak done!

Sky beanie
Jo came & look for Michelle But its already time for me to wave bye to the gals,be4 the hair salon close...
So i went off to meet kok hao & get my hair cut done...

Its was so funny when i am looking in the mirror when my hair went off & off to the floor...
I jus can't stop laughing man! Don know y...But its really CUTE LOR!
Its jus so cooling but weird without my hair,as u guys know i LOVE MY HAIR ALOT! T.T

Went into the toilet & put on my beanie...Looks cool!
Kok Hao is the onli one who saw the way i look botak! HAHA...

Went back to kovan & get my non-cam hp & the head back home straight!

New HP for Army Use Cause i haven even pack any stuff yet...
But no wrys...Once i got home,have my bath & dinner I start packing up!
It onli took me like 30mins to get everything done...I think i am really gd at it! HAHA

DONE! OK NOW!!!
What u guys have been waiting for!!! MY Botak photo!!!

But!!! Its jus sneak preview to let u guys miss me! XD

No Hair?REALLY NO HAIR!OFFICALLY BOTAK!
Will onli show the full one when i book out on the next post~!

Alright guys~
Time for Enjoyment is really short...
Its now time for my new life & i Hope everything will stay good

Once again! Thanks alot my frenz!

I will sure miss you guys!

O ya! Text me anytime alright i will sure to reply u guys when the light is off in camp...

BYE~!

No comments: