Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Its Sat day out with my brothers for CNY shopping and also meet up with my bmt camp mates for nite movie...

The tiring day goes like this...

Meet up with my brothers for CNY cloths at fareast as most of us haven get any of it...
So in the end i turn out to be the styling consulten for the guys again...
It seems the same every year...Haha,but its ok,i am more the happy to help up...

After the shopping is done,my bmt camp mate came and look for me at fareast and we travel to cine for our dinner and movie...But of cos! While the ladies is still doing their shopping -.-...

Had our dinner and planned for a movie,but too bad jac jac,hao and ming ming got to go off early...So went to sent them off 1st...

This are the pics we took be4 sending them off
Can see the guy behind doing interview with me! HAHA

O ya!!! Then Out of sudden,A guy approach me and start asking me qns like this :

Unknown:Hi,What's ur name?Are u a Singaporean?

sky:Sky,Ya I'm...Can i help u?

Unknown: O,I am actually from teenage magizen,How old are you?

Sky:21 this year?

Unknown:Oic,Can i do a interview abt you on ur dressing style?

Sky: *Hmmm* YA! Sure~ =)

And so the interview goes asking how come i will be dressing in layer cloths and bermudas.I jus ans as he ask and then off he go...

But come thinking of it...I'm already 21...no more a teenage...How come will he still approach me? LOLS...

Anyway,its already done...So just catch me in the march issuse teenage guys~ >.<

No comments: