Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I AM BACK!

Hey Guys~
I am finally back to my half dead blog...
Been missing from blogging this two month is because i was away to protect the country as most of u know...HAHA...

I can said i did a good job and i learn and train myself alot...

There are some great frenz i know from my BMT life...

The 7 FLOWER us which contain of Benny,Desmond,Hai Liang,Nic,Wei Xiong,Zhi Xian And of cos ME! YA! Adding on to our "MANGER" sgt wei le...LOLS

But I guess i have been spending too much time with them and kinda of neglect all my Bros,Buddys And Lasty My Ah Ma...

I am sincenly to apolgize to all you all..."I AM SORRY" =(

Anyway,The luckiest thing is i gotten myself a good posting after my BMT As a Coms Storeman...Which is stayout everyday 8am to 5pm...So i will promise you guys to meet up whenever i can alright? =)

Lastly,This is the pic of the 7Flower + Sgt during our 1st book out at zouk...

"The 7 Flower"

No comments: